As an installer you can purchase the following brands of solar panels/modules from GPC Europe: Bauer, Bisol, LG, Panasonic, Trinasolar and Vikramsolar.
As an installer you can purchase the following brands of solar inverters at GPC Europe: Enphase, Huawei, Omnik, SMA, SolarEdge and Zeversolar.
- Mounting materials
As an installer you can purchase the following brands of solar panel mounting material from GPC Europe: ClickFit, ClickFit EVO, FlatFix, FlatFix Fusion, Renusol and Schletter
- Solar accessories
As an installer you can purchase the following brands of solar accessories at GPC Europe: Carlo Gavazzi, Elematic, IDE, Multi-contact and Teco
As a solar panel installer, are you looking for screws, bolts, nuts, washers, or other ironware to complete your installation?
- About us
Your distributor and wholesaler of solar panels, photovoltaic solar inverters and solar energy mounting material.
GPC Europe is a distributor of the following brands: Panasonic, LG, SMA, Bisol, SolarEdge, ...
A new dimension
The Enphase micro-inverter is a new approach to solar energy. Solar energy systems are traditionally designed with a central inverter. This means that dozens, hundreds or even thousands of solar panels are connected with 1 inverter. Enphase micro-inverters replace the string inverters when installing one with each module. This leads to significant revenue improvement.
Thanks to the Enphase micro-inverter each PV Panel has its own MPP tracker. This ensures the ideal relationship between current and voltage and therefore guarantees a maximum revenue. ecause the MPP-tracking now happens per module, the revenue of the complete photovoltaic installation is being optimized. For example, in installations with inconvenient shadow there can be generated up to 25% more revenue.
Comparison with classic string inverter
Enphase Energy micro-inverter
Classic string inverter
- All modules work independently
- Resilient to environmental factors
- Increase in energy production to 25% (in shadow)
- One single module affects the entire system
- Sensitive to shadow
- Standard 20 year product warranty
- Fully protected against weather conditions, without moving parts
- A faulty inverter is limited to 1 module and does not affect your full installation
- Automatic detection and reporting of problems
- Standard 5 to 10 year product warranty
- Sensitive to mechanical wear and tear
- One faulty inverter affects the entire system
- Limited detection and reporting of problems
- Flexible positioning and dimensioning of the modules
- All cabling is 100% AC
- Inverters are installed directly under or close to the modules
- Limited by the structure and dimensioning of the DC-strings
- Inverter is not in the immediate proximity of the modules
- The cables are always under low voltage
- No danger of flame arc on DC
- Only DC voltage of 1 module in the absence of the net
- Working at high voltages
- Fire hazard by flame arc on DC
- DC voltage of the full string present in the absence of the net
Enphase IQ 7X - 96-Cell modules Micro-inverter
The seventh generation Enphase micro-inverters. This IQ7X is suitable for most modules with a high output voltage.
The seventh generation Enphase micro-inverters. This IQ7X is suitable for most modules with a high output voltage.DetailsNotifyNotify
- About us
- Mounting materials